Tuesday 19 August 2014

Summer holiday catch up post



Todays blog post is a little different to my other posts I have been recently posting about, it usually consists of make-up and such things. This post however isn't going to be about make-up and will be about what I've been doing in my first few weeks of my summer holidays!

First of all I have been taking great advantage of the sunny, hot weather! Now, as you might know if you live in England, the sun doesn't come out very often and when it does it doesn't stay for very long,but, so far the sun has come out every single day for the last two weeks! which i'm amazed at really...

On the first day of the holidays I didn't waste anytime and got tanning straight away. I went over to the park and sat in the sun for hours and hours. 


As you can see from the picture above, I kind of got a little burnt! :') 


Then I went to boots to buy the "Babtiste Dry shampoo XXL volume" and "dark&Deep Brown". I've seen and heard good reviews about these dry shampoos and thought I'd test them out myself between hair washes.




Also, on the same day I went to buy another one of the body shops "Pomegrannate Lip Balm" because, I love this lippy and my old one ran out. I think that this is one of the best lippys I've used, because, it really moisturises your lips whilst giving a slight red tint to your lip colour.




Later that day, when I got home, I found on my desk a coke with my name painted on it with red nail polish by my mum! I thought that this was really sweet of her! since she did name me after a unique name. If you're one of those people that can never see there names on key rings ,or, the name labels on cokes then, hello! you're not alone!


Ive been recently trying to eat much more healthier, replacing the naughty little unhealthy snacks in-between meals and replacing it with yogurt and fruit and such things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment